Shin Ramyun Package
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb sirloin steak, sliced against the grain
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp sesame oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp minced ginger
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup beef broth
1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
3 green onions, thinly sliced
Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Cook the ramyun noodles. Follow the instructions on package.
2. Drain the water and set aside.
3. Heat (medium-high) vegetable oil in a large skillet
4. Toss beef with cornstarch, then cook it in the skillet for 2 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
5. Reduce the heat (to medium-low) and add garlic, ginger, sesame oil. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Add soy sauce, brown sugar and beef broth. Boil.
7. Once it starts boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
8. Add broccoli and carrots. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for 5 minutes
9. Put the beef (that was on plate) back to the skillet and completely coat with sauce.
10. Add the cooked ramen noodles (that was set aside) and green onions. Stir.
11. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.