“Shin Bulgogi Noodle Bowl”
Shin Bulgogi Noodle Bowl
Rice bowls are no longer the trend – look out for noodle bowls!
1 Shin Ramyun
80 grams of Bulgogi beef (Marinated beef)
6 grams of minced garlic
4 grams of sesame oil
18 mL of soy sauce
15 grams of sugar
1 egg yolk
20 grams of chives
15 grams of seaweed powder
25 grams of water starch
550 mL of water
1. Separate the yolk from the egg and put the yolk in a separate bowl.
2. Cut the chives 3mm thick.
3. Add soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, and sesame oil onto the beef and mix well.
4. Put 550mL of water into a pot with the Shin Ramyun seasoning powder and boil; add the Bulgogi beef and boil so it is slightly cooked and place in a separate bowl.
5. Once you remove the beef, add and cook the noodles for 4 minutes and 30 seconds and place in a separate bowl.
6. Once you remove the noodles, add the water starch, make it into a sauce, and put it on the noodles.
7. After you put the sauce on the noodles, add the Bulgogi beef, chives, seaweed powder, and egg yolk in that order.