Beef Brisket Warm Rice Noodles
Aromatic and clear taste of rice noodles.
4C beef brisket broth, Korean soy sauce, 1T plum, 2 rice gomtangmyeon, salt, pepper (McCormick) Beef brisket broth ingredients: 500g beef brisket, 10C water (samdasoo), 1/2 onion, 10 cloves of garlic, 1 ginger, 1/2 Poireau, 2 dried pepper, 1T Acini di peppe, 1/5 radish, 1 soup, Garnish ingredients: 1/2 green pumpkin, 300g chopped beef brisket, gold and white fried egg, shredded red pepper, 100g bean sprouts, 6 water parsley
- Calories: 54
- Cook Time: 80 min
- Remove the blood from the beef brisket and blanch it in the boiling water and rinse with cold water.
2 Put the broth ingredients in the pot and boil it slowly.
3. Cut the beef thinly and filter it with cloth to eliminate fat and season it.
4. Take the seeds out of the green pumpkin and chop it. Soak it into the salt water shortly and drain the water. Fry and cool it.
5. Trim the young stem of the water parsley and cut in an eatable size. Blanch the bean sprouts shortly.
6. Boil the rice noodles and rinse with cold water. And warm them up with boiling water and place them on a dish.
7. Top bean sprouts, water parsley, fried egg, sliced beef brisket, shredded red pepper on warmed up noodles.