Meal Noodle (NET WT 4.3 oz.122g)
Mupama Tangmun is the ramyun made for vegetable lovers. Strong vegetable scents accompany each bite, for a truly unique ramyun experience. The name “Mupama” is a combination of “Mu (Radish)”, “Pa (Scallion)”, and “Ma (short for ‘maneul, Garlic)”. A warm bowl of vegetable noodle soup is sometimes just what you need to get your day going!
Nongshim Ramyun Noodles
Nongshim takes great pride in the quality of our noodles. Many hours of research is invested in the creation of each individual kind of noodle, and each product is carefully analyzed to see which kind of ramyun noodles would match best with the soup flavor. Noodles are made directly at our plant in Rancho Cucamonga, California, rolled steamed and fried out of high quality flour at our facility. Quality and sanitation are carefully monitored to ensure great tasting noodles. We go through all this trouble so that you only need to boil them for 3-5 minutes to get the perfect taste with every bowl!
Cooking Directions – Stove Top
- Boil 550 mL (about 2 1/3 cups) of water. Add noodles, soup base, and vegetable mix.
2. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and enjoy.
Cooking Directions – Microwave (1000W)
1. Put soup base and vegetable mix into a microwaveable bowl, then add noodles on top.
2. Pour 470 mL (about 2 cups) of room temperature water.
3. Place a microwaveable cover on the bowl. Cook for 7 minutes. When using hot water, cook for 4 minutes.