The taste you remember, K-Army Stew!
Potato noodles for chewier texture (40% potato starch in noodles). A rich broth made with aged kimchi for a fuller, heartier flavor. Chunky kimchi flakes with whole chili beans!
Cooking Directions – Stove Top
1. Boil 500ml (about 2cups) of water. Add noodles, soup base, and flakes.
2. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and serve.
Cooking Directions – Microwave (1000W)
1. Put soup base and flakes into a microwavable bowl, then add noodles on top.
2. Pour 450ml (about 1 3/4 cups) of room temperature water.
3. Cook for 7 minutes. When using hot water, cook for 4 minutes.