● 2 packages Shin Ramyun noodles
● 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch strips
● 1⁄2 packet Shin Black soup base
● 2 eggs, whisked
● 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
● Black pepper
● Fresh parsley
● Optional: fried egg for topping
1. Boil the ramen noodles and set aside.
2. Add the bacon pieces to a large skillet and cook over medium high heat until crisp. Add
1⁄2 packet Shin Black soup base and toss the bacon pieces to coat.
3. Add the noodles to the skillet and toss until coated with bacon fat. Turn off the heat and
add the whisked eggs and parmesan cheese. Toss to coat.
4. Top with parsley, black pepper and a fried egg.