1 package (3 ounces) of Kimchi Ramyun noodles
1 pack of mini sausages
1. Oil up the fry pan and stir-fry the mini sausages. Set them aside.
2. Pour water into a small pot and boil the water
3. Once the water starts boiling, put the Kimchi Ramyun noodles into the boiling water.
4. Add the Kimchi Ramyun soup base and the Kimchi Ramyun vegetable mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Put the finished ramyun into a separate bowl and top with the cooked sausages.
6. Squeeze mayonnaise to the ramyun – as much as you want!
7. Finally, sprinkle parsley.
8. Enjoy when hot!