1.5 package (4.5 ounces) of Stir-Fry Neoguri Noodles
Stir-fry Neoguri Vegetable Mix (Included in Stir-Fry Neoguri Package)
Stir-fry Neoguri Spicy Oil (Included in Stir-Fry Neoguri Package)
Gochujang (Korean style red chili paste)
Chopped Dried Seaweed
1. Oil up a frying pan and fry an egg over-easy. Set it aside.
2. Pour water into a small pot and set it on the stove to boil.
3. Open the Stir-Fry Neoguri noodle package and put the noodles and vegetable mix into boiling water to cook for 4 minutes.
4. Use a strainer to drain water out of the pot and put the strained noodles back into the small pot.
5. Add the soup base, spicy oil, and gochujang into the pot and mix well.
6. Pour the mixed noodles into a bowl or dish of your choice.
7. Top the noodles with the over-easy egg, chopped cucumbers, and seaweed.
8. Enjoy while hot!