Shrimp Curry Pasta Mix
Pasta with the scent of curry and the light shrimp taste.
12 pieces of bacon
1 green pepper
1/2 cup of curry powder
1/3 cup of white grape wine
Some salt, peppers & olive oil
- Calories: 416
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Boil spaghetti noodles in the water with salt and olive oil for about 10 minutes. Then drain using the strainer.
5. Add and saute curry powder under low heat. While stir-frying, add and saute white grape wine, shrimp, pasta, and green pepper. Add some salt and peppers to taste.
2. Prepare and devein the shrimp. Cut the shrimp in half lengthwise.
3. Remove pepper seeds and cut the pepper into 2x2cm slices.
4. Cut bacon into 2cm widths and cook in the frying pan with olive oil.