“Shin Hot and Sour Noodle Soup”
Shin Hot and Sour Noodle Soup
Hot and sour soup is a Chinese dish.
Enjoy the taste of hot and sour all in one.
1 Shin Ramyun
30 grams of bean sprouts
10 grams of green onions
6 grams of garlic
4 grams of ginger
4 grams of chili pepper
8 grams of Bok Choy
40 grams of shrimp
15 grams of vinegar
10 grams of cooking oil
14 grams of water starch
A little bit of chili oil
1. Wash the bean sprouts, remove the head and root, and strain the water; wash and slice 2 chili pepper 0.2cm thick into a ring shape.
2. Wash and chop the green onion; wash and slice the garlic 0.3cm thick; remove the skin from the garlic, wash, and cut it 0.1cm thick and 1cm long.
3. Wash the Bok Choy and thinly slice only the leaf part; remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms and cut it 0.5cm thick
4. Remove the shrimp’s head, tail, and intestines.
5. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk.
6. In another pot, boil water and add the noodles into the boiling water for 4 minutes and 30 seconds; once finished, put the noodles in another bowl and add the completed sauce and parsley powder.
7. Add the Barilla tomato sauce and let it boil for 2 minutes.
8. Heat up the pan and add the cooking oil, garlic, ginger, and chili pepper for 20 seconds on medium heat; add soy sauce for flavor.
9. Add the chopped green onions, shrimp, and shiitake mushroom and stir fry for 30 seconds on medium heat; add 550 mL of water and the Shin Ramyun seasoning soup and let it boil.
10. Once it boils, lower the heat and add the vinegar and egg (pour the egg in a circular motion); after doing so, add the water starch and let it thicken.