Pork Chop Podlemyun Shop Suey
Rice noodle Shop Suey that you can enjoy much more lightly.
pork chop 100g, 1/2 onion,
1 Podlemyun, 1/2 soup powder,
2 shiitake mushrooms, 1/2 bell pepper,
1/4 carrot, 1 red pepper,
, sesame oil, black sesame,
Marinade: 1T soy sauce,
1T crushed green onion, 2T crushed garlic,
1T oyster sauce (hot flavor),
1T sugar, 1T starch syrup, a little pepper
- Calories: 383
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Cut pork chops into thin strips.
2. Cut onion, carrot, and bell pepper into thin strips and take off the roots of shiitake mushrooms and cut them into thin strips.
3. Cut red pepper in half and take the seeds out and cut it into thin strips.
4. Mix pork chops with the marinade.
5. Put boiling water in the Podlemyun for 3 minutes.
6. Put (2), (3), (4), (5), and soup powder in a hot pan and fry.