Green Bean Jjajang Noodles
A combination of Jjajang and noodles!
4 Sangsang Udons, 12 green beans, 2/3 cucumber, salt, cooking oil, Jjajang sauce, pork (tenderloin) 300g, 1 onion, 1/2C fried chunjang, 1.5T sugar, 1.5T crushed garlic, 1C chicken broth, 1T refined rice wine, 1T ginger juice, pepper, Chunjang – Fry 1/2C chunjang with 1/2 cooking oil and 1T sugar in a concave pan on low heat for 10 minutes and drain oil.
- Calories: 580
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Cut both ends of the green beans by 5cm and blanch them in boiling water with salt. Rinse them with cold water and cut the cucumber into thin strips by 4cm and finely chop the onion.
5. Cook the Sangsang udon in boiling water for 2 minutes and put it on the dish. And put 1, 4, and chopped cucumber on the dish.
2. Cut pork in a dice shape and season it with refined rice wine, ginger juice, and pepper.
3. Put cooling oil in a hot pan and fry the crushed garlic. Put the pork and onion when it flavors to fry it.
4. When the pork (3) is cooked, fry the chunjang and chicken broth to make Jjajang sauce.