Chicken Yaki Udon
A thick noodle dish with chicken soup, aromatic vegetables, and chewy noodles
200g of Chicken breast
* A little amount of sesame leaves, salt, peppers, alcohol substitute, soy sauce, flour, olive oil, sesame oil
- Calories: 584
- Cook Time: 30 min
1.Cut the chicken breast into thin slices, add salt and peppers, and sprinkle flour.
5. Add the udon noodles to the prepared ingredients and stir-fry them with soy sauce, alcohol substitute and sesame oil.
2. Cut the carrot into 4cm lengths. Peel and cut the celery into 4cm lengths.
3. Cook ramen noodles in the boiling water.
4. In the heated pan, pour the olive oil and stir-fry the thinly sliced chicken breast. Then add and stir-fry the vegetables.