Premium Black Bean
Nongshim Zha Wang is smooth since it is cooked on high temperature and it contains deep black bean sauce flavor
Zha Wang has different level of noodle stripes produced by Nongshims 50 years of unique technique
Chewy vegetable soup flake makes the taste better
• Big soup flake will trigger your appetite
(Onions, Cabbage, Pea)
How to eat Zha Wang deliciously
• Put fried egg and cucumber on top of finished Zha Wang.
It will taste much better
• Put soft-boiled egg that is cut in half on top of finished Zha Wang!
Cooking Directions – Stove Top
1. Boil 600ml (about 2 1/2 cups) of water. Add noddles and flakes. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. While cooking, prepare sauce powder by mixing it with 3 tbsp (45ml) of water, set aside.
3. Strain noodles, then coat with the vegetable oil in a bowl. Stir in the prepared sauce. Serve.