3 packaged Kal Guk Su (flavor pack discarded)
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tb. shrimp
Freshly cracked black pepper
1 tbsp. sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. minced ginger
½ c. soy sauce
¼ c. brown sugar
Juice of 1 lime
2 tsp. sriracha
1 c. vegetable broth
1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Cook Kal Guk Su noodles and drain water.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil.
3. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and cook until pink and opaque about 2 minutes per side.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low.
5. Add sesame oil to skillet and stir in garlic and ginger.
6. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add soy sauce, brown sugar, vegetable broth, lime juice, and sriracha.
7. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
8. Add broccoli and bell peppers and cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
9. Return shrimp to skillet and stir until completely coated in sauce.
10. Stir in cooked noodles from step 1 and green onions.
11. Serve with Sriracha.