Rediscovery of Left Over Pork Feet,
50g of Pig Feet Skin
30g of Onion
40g of Lettuce
30g of Sweet Pickle
24g of Pickle Juice
6g of Red Pepper Paste
3g of Red Pepper Powder
1 Cheongyang Green Pepper
4g of Chopped Garlic
A little bit of sesame
A little bit of sesame oil
1. Separate the skin of the pig feet and cut it thinly 4cm long and 0.1cm wide.
2. Wash the onion and lettuce, cut them thinly 4cm long and 0.1cm wide and leave it soaked in cold water.
3. Finely chop the sweet pickle.
4. Finely chop the Cheongyang green pepper after removing the seeds.
5. Create the marinade by mixing the ChalBibimmyeon sauce, red pepper paste, red pepper
6. Stir fry ① over medium heat without any oil for 30 seconds and add in the marinade and stir fry for 10 seconds over high heat and then cool.
7. After boiling the noodles in water for 3 minutes, drain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
8. Add 4 and 5 in 6 and mix well.
9. Plate the noodles-lettuce and onion-pig feet-chopped pickles in order and sprinkle sesame on top.