Just the Food for Relieving a Hangover,
‘Tomato Egg Shin Ramyun’
1 Shin Ramyun
550mL of Water
2 Fermented Tomatoes
5g of Tomato Paste
40g of Green Onion
15g of Shallots
20g of Cooking Oil
1. Remove the top of the tomato then leave a crisscross shape with a knife.
2. Wash the green onion and shallot, remove the roots and chop finely with the width at 0.3cm.
3. Slightly boil 1 in boiling water then dip it in cold water to remove the skin and cut with the width at 2cm.
4. Crack and whisk the egg in a bowl.
5. Spread cooking oil in a pan and stir-fry the green onion in 2 on high heat for 10-20 seconds.
6. Add the tomato paste and stir-fry on low heat for 1 minute. Add the tomato and stir-fry for another minute.
7. Boil 550mL of water, noodles, and powder soup together for 4 minutes and 30 seconds and 10 seconds before turning off the heat, add in the egg from 3 and whisk.
8. Plate the food and add the shallots from 2 on top.