The Taut Cuttlefish in My Mouth~
‘Spicy Cuttlefish ChalBibimmyeon’
90g of Cuttlefish
24g of Onion
10g of Carrot
26g of Cucumber
16g of Water Parsley
26g of Red Pepper Paste
6mL of Vinegar
4g of Sugar
2g of Sesame Oil
4g of Red Pepper Flakes
1g of Sesame
½ of a Lemon
50mL of Water (Sauce)
1. Wash then finely chop the onion, carrot, cucumber, and water parsley 5cm length wise. (Save the parts of the onion that cannot be used)
2. Wash the cuttlefish then indent into 1*5cm size with a knife to prepare the cuttlefish.
3. Add ½ of the lemon and the left over onion from 1 in boiling water and boil for 30 seconds. Take out the vegetables and boil the cuttlefish and allow it to cool.
4. Mix the red pepper paste, sugar, vinegar, water and sesame oil and make the sauce.
5. Mix the vegetables from 1 and cuttlefish with the sauce and toss.
6. Boil the noodles in 500mL of boiling water for 3 minutes then drain the noodles in cold water and mix well with the ChalBibimmyeon sauce and serve on a plate.
7. After placing the spicy cuttlefish from 5 on top, finish the noodles off with sesame.