Potato Soup, Taste the Soup~
‘Potato Soup Champong Noodle’
1 Champong Noodle
100g of Onion (1/2)
300g of Potato (2 ea.)
150mL of Whipping Cream
450g of Water
30mL of Olive Oil
1. Peel the skin and thinly cut the onion and potato.
2. Spread olive oil around the pan and stir-fry the onion on low heat until it becomes transparent.
3. When the onion is cooked, add in the prepared potato and stir-fry carefully for 5 minutes consistently.
4. When the potato has cooked, add in 450mL of water, 150mL of whipping cream, and the taste enhancing soup and boil for 3 minutes.
5. Boil the noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes and then plate.
6. Grind 4 in a mixer finely and place it in a sieve. Pour it into 5.